Join a World-Class Team That’s Making a Difference
Syncplicity is a modern, easy-to-use, cloud-based file sync, sharing and mobile access service. Built from the ground up for businesses and enterprises, it delivers powerful file management, synchronization, anywhere access, and collaboration employees want without sacrificing control, security, and manageability IT needs. Syncplicity gives professionals, teams and businesses of all sizes seamless access to their information — on computers, mobile devices, file servers and business applications — and, with a pure SaaS approach, frees them from the costs, complexities, and limitations of traditional solutions and approaches.
Start-up Culture with Big Company Support
Syncplicity, an EMC company, is independently run and in a unique, powerful position: we have and maintain the agility and speed of a startup, but also enjoy the backing of one of the most trusted brands in business storage and collaboration. We serve users of all walks of life – from professionals to enterprise customers – using the development, operations, support, marketing and sales approaches you’ll only find in a startup. What does that mean?
- Full ownership of meaningful parts of the business, with deep involvement across the board
- Ability to quickly see your work impact millions of users with rapid release cycles
- Organizational support from EMC, a Fortune 200 company, across all aspects of the business
- Combined stability of two trusted organizations that are here to stay
Make a Huge Impact from Day One
Beginning with your first day at Syncplicity, you’ll be fully immersed in day-to-day activities and make a real impact. No matter what team you are on, we encourage you to “test early and test often” and view failure as a learning opportunity. You’ll experience:
- Small teams
- Rapid iteration on product releases and frequent launches
- The ability to test, measure, improve, and do it all over again
- An environment where fast and constant learning (even if it means making mistakes) is a core part of our culture
Gain the Experience of a Lifetime
While other companies may balk at sharing information, we want you to be involved and learn all you can about our business and the industry. Because Syncplicity operates independently, you will have an opportunity to lead teams and projects as we build our business to grow to a billion-dollar company!
- Learn the ins-and-outs of a startup, what works and what doesn’t, and how to do it better next time
- Join a startup company on the ground floor as we scale to become a big business
- Be there when we grow to BILLIONS
Change How Businesses Work – Beyond 2.0
We’ve all watched the Jetson’s and Star Trek. We’ve seen the future. Did Spock have to drag-and-drop reports so Kirk could see them? No. Did you ever hear Geordi say: “That’s an old version, I’ve made changes to it. Hold on, let me send you a new copy.”? No. We’re here to make sure of it.
- Truly change the way people and businesses access, share and collaborate no matter what device they are using
- Work at the intersection of cloud computing, collaboration, and mobile technology
- Create something new, don’t just move the “old” to the cloud
A great job is more than just hard work and payday. It’s looking forward to spending time with cool people who are interesting, smart and driven while having some fun too!
- Foosball games and tournaments
- Daily group outings to nearby restaurants and stores for snacks and drinks (Starbucks and Peet’s are nearby so everyone is happy!)
- Regular Happy Hours
- And, bucking the popular trend, we won’t feed you fancy dinners every night at the office –we want you get to go home and have a life too!
Benefits and Perks
Although we are a start-up company, we provide a full-range of health and wellness benefits for you to enjoy.
- Choice of several PPO and HMO plans
- Dental and Vision plans
- Life Insurance, AD&D, Short- and Long-term Disability
- 401K Plan
- Lots of vacation days
- A generously stocked kitchen
- Easy access to public transportation / Palo Alto and California Avenue Caltrain stations