Syncplicity Has Your Business Covered
Elevate your file management to the only cloud-based file management solution designed to seamlessly allow users to work the way they want.
Users gain flexibility and productivity with automated file sync and backup features, one-click file sharing, and access to files online and offline across multiple devices, platforms and cloud applications.
IT administrators experience enhanced control and protection of corporate data assets, with the ability to set, monitor and manage file access and sharing policies to secure corporate data.
With no hardware required and a one time set up that happens in minutes, Syncplicity is fully equipped to usher your organization into a new age of file management.
Powerful and Secure File Sync for Business
Today’s workers juggle more files, computers, mobile devices and cloud applications than ever before. Now they can unite their files across PCs, Macs, mobile devices, file servers and cloud-based business apps and access them wherever and whenever they need them.
- Instant file sync across desktops, laptops and mobile devices
- Keep working while offline or online
- Works with existing file servers to protect your existing investment (or, you can get rid of them!)
- No requirement for users to move files or change behavior — Users can organize their files the way they want and sync them to the cloud without dragging or dropping or checking them into a web content management system
- Works securely inside or outside of the firewall, online or offline, so users and IT spend less time grappling with VPN's, FTP sites and Firewalls
- Integration with EMC Documentum Platform and Documentum xCP enables content from a Documentum Repository to be published to users and their mobile devices as part of a managed work process
Automatic Back Up
Files and folders synced with Syncplicity are automatically backed up users work. Syncplicity stores multiple versions of every file without requiring you to run extra back up processes.
- Files and folders are backed up as users work — No need to drag-and-drop files or check them into a web portal to protect them
- Users and/or Admins can easily restore past versions of files
- No file size limits
- Files are available for immediate restoration by users and admins
Business-Class IT Support and Control
The Syncplicity Security and Compliance Console gives businesses and their IT Administrators:
- Centralized control over which devices — either computers or mobile — inside or outside the company may be used to access, sync and share files and folders
- Easy enforcement of data retention policies, enabling shared files and folders to be automatically and permanently deleted from user devices when that information is un-shared
- Configurable policies for retaining previous versions of files
- The ability to remote wipe any user’s account, their individual computers or mobile devices of all corporate data
- Account-wide folder and device management and reporting
- Native support for single sign-on (SSO) against any SAML or OpenID-based identity provider including Active Directory/LDAP and OneLogin, including optional 2-factor authentication